Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Get around Town

I simply cannot get enough of this song. I heard Revolver in concert a few months ago. It was actually their first tour in America and the first stop in the tour. Thank you Red palace. They were great in concert and ever since then I've been listening to them and growing in my appreciation for their music. They have lots of other great songs, but this is simply my favorite. I could listen to them all day, but that would probably drive my coworkers up the wall.



Now tell me you're not hooked too.

1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet song! It almost reminds me of They Might Be Giants.
    And there are many bands that I didn't especially like until I saw them in concert, and then I became a fan afterwards. Which kind of sucks, because then I don't appreciate the band as much during the concert and later I wish I could go again.

    ReplyDelete